Click On Any Selection Below
QVIX Fireworks Inventory System Request Information
Having a “QVIX Fireworks Inventory System” is very beneficial when looking at the current inventory products one must carry (and report to government agencies on) in the fireworks industry. All of the current existing products do not address the special needs of the fireworks industry. This is the first product that is actually designed from the ground up to support this industry.
Includes Free "QVIX-Fire Fireworks Show Choreography System"
The “QVIX Fireworks Inventory System” was designed to address the following:
This firing system program requires a PC with
1. Minimum of 400 MHz CPU
2. A Minimum of 512 MB of RAM
3. Video display resolution of at least 1024 X 768 with at least 256 colors
(Higher screen resolution and more colors are suggested for easier legibility)
System Requirements (Software)
1. Window NT, XP, 98
2. Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008
3. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
4. This program requires “Microsoft Access 2000” (or better) with the latest service packs installed to function properly.
NOTE – This program uses approximately 75 MB of disk space for program and database (Based on the amount of history retained).
UniScript are trademarks of
QVIX Business Systems Inc.. All other products
mentioned are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.